IS THIS YOU?
We’re looking for people passionate about cyber policy and strategy to provide a full range of program support, policy support, and advisory and assistance services. These services will assist in long range planning, development of strategic communications, review of policies and procedures, recommending documentation and policy updates, consulting, and reporting.
- Provide technical and functional expertise in Defense and Service strategy, policy, legislative, and budgetary initiatives
- Provide document review, analyze issues,, prepare comments and coordination with leadership for policy, legislation, and decision memoranda
- Support the cross-agency coordination of decision documents via electronic dissemination to support consistent understanding and cognizance with respect to the Directorate’s position on sensitive issues
- Draft and coordinate point papers in support of J9 Directorate leadership to accomplish a coordinated response with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare, consolidate, edit, and coordinate, with J9 Director approval, reporting documents for internal and external consideration
- Assist leadership with implementing Command initiatives and objectives and contribute to the development of concepts of operation and doctrine pertaining to cyber operations
- Facilitate and support strategic planning sessions aimed at identifying and prioritizing initiatives and challenges for the Government
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in a cyber-related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security) or a field requiring communications and analysis skills.
Minimum 12 years’ experience in cybersecurity (e.g. Information Assurance, Information Systems Security, and Computer Network Defense) in the development of National Security Policy and Strategy.
A minimum of 12 years of cumulative experience in at least four of the following experiences:
- Legislative process and Congressional relations
- Interdepartmental or interagency collaboration and cooperation
- Capabilities and requirements analysis
- Performance management and metrics implementation
- Process definition, deployment, and improvement
- Facilitation of team activities and resulting product development
- Program analysis and evaluation
Desired experience includes 6 cumulative years experience in any of the following areas:
- DoD requirements definition process, capability requirements management, capabilities development, and systems acquisition support
- Systems engineering
- DoD planning processes at the joint level
- Decision analysis and facilitation
- Program management
- DoD cyber policy, strategy, doctrine, and DoD implementation
- Highly competitive salary
- 30 days of annual Paid Time Off
- A choice of health plans for you and your family OR a stipend if you decline health benefits
- 100% company paid premium for dental and vision plans for you and your family
- 100% company paid premium for short-term and long-term disability
- 10% company paid 401k match vested immediately
- Up to $7,500 employee referral bonus
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development that includes conferences and education benefits
- A flexible schedule
- Company apparel clothing allowance
- Fun company outings (e.g. Annual Crab Feast, O’s games, Ravens game, Happy Hours, and more)
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!